B. Gourmet Catering, Charleston’s Award-Winning Boutique Full Service Catering Company, is seeking a Fall Semester Special Events Intern to join our team for a busy wedding season top sheet music.
As our Special Events Intern you will work closely with our Event Manager, gaining invaluable experience in wedding planning, event software, client management, and on-site event logistic and operations 톡식 어벤저 다운로드.
Your time will primarily be spent on event site at some of Charleston’s premier wedding and event venues in addition to office hours at our shop located in West Ashley Kakao Cookie Run. Internship will run September – December 2018 with approximately 16-24 hours per week.
● Weekend availability
● Ability to stand for extended periods of time
● Ability lift 40 pounds
● Reliable transportation
● Interest in the special event, wedding, and hospitality industry
● Quick and eager learner
● Guest service oriented
● Event timeline and detailing
● Coordination of event rentals
● Caterease catering software
● Creating a layout using AllSeated
● Logistics and operations for food service
● Networking, understanding vendor relations
● Client tastings
● Event Management: rental check-in, assisting Event Manager on-site
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com